Pasta with Spinach and Ricotta
Olive Oil – 3 tablespoon
2 -3 Garlic cloves – sliced thinly
Red pepper flakes
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
- Heat olive pil in pan, add the garlic and a generous pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Add the defrosted and drained spinach to the pan and warm it through and combine with the cooked garlic and olive oil. Turn off the heat but leave the pan on the cooker.
- In your serving bowl, add the ricotta and use a spoon to break it into medium pieces.
- When the pasta is completely cooked and drained, add it to the pan with the spinach mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to your serving bowl and mix with the ricotta. Add salt and pepper as required.