- Shana Okra Sliced Rings
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Cucumber (diced)
- Make the dressing mixing the vegetable oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Cook the okra in hot boiling water and drain.
- Combine the warm okra, onion, cucumber, corn and garlic in a salad bowl.
- Pour the dressing on top and toss gently to coat.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain excess liquid and serve.