- Shana Original Paratha
- Mixed Fruit (Strawberries, Kiwi, Grape, Mango, Blueberry)
- Whipped Cream
- Butter / Oil
- Place a small ovenable bowl down onto a baking tray and grease it with butter or oil.
- Place a frozen paratha on top of the bowl.
- Cook the paratha in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until the paratha turns golden. The paratha should formed a shape around the bowl.
- Once it has cooled down, carefully remove the bowl.
- Add chopped fruits into the paratha bowl and top with whipped cream.