- Shana Shredded Coconut
Sweetened condensed milk – 170 g
Cardamom powder – ⅓ teaspoon
Chopped Cashews – 1 tablespoon
Chopped Almonds – 1 tablespoon
- Put the frozen shredded coconut on a pan, on medium heat.
- Roast the coconut for 5-7 minutes to get rid of the moisture. Stir constantly to avoid browning them. Leave some of the dried coconut aside.
- Add sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix well and cook on medium to low heat, it should start to thicken. Stir frequently.
- Cook until the mixture starts to leave the sides of the pan. Take off heat.
- Add cardamon powder, cashews and almonds.
- Put the mixture into a plate to cool down faster.
- Once completely cool, take small portions to make a tight but smooth ball with your hands.
- Roll the ladoo in the spare dried coconut.