- Shana Methi 300g
- Shana Chapatti
- Potatoes – 1 medium sized, diced
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped Green Chillies – to taste
- Mustard Seeds
- Garlic Paste
- Coriander-Cumin Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Oil to Cook
- Salt to taste
- Heat up some oil in a pan, once heated add mustard seeds and the chopped green chillies. Then add the garlic paste.
- Next add the onions and reduce the flame, once slightly cooked add the diced potatoes and cover the pan with the lid to cook.
- Next add the turmeric powder and stir, then add the coriander-cumin powder.
- Now add the Shana frozen Methi, once it starts defrosting stir it well and cover the pan with lid.
- After 5 minutes open lid and add salt to taste. Let excess water evaporate.
- Serve hot with Shana Chapatti.