|Per Serving / Per 100g|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||209/ 50|
Shana Valpapdi have been conveniently washed, trimmed, split and are ready to use straight from frozen, making them a tidy and convenient way of enjoying the vegetable at its best.
Our vegetables are frozen close to the time of harvest to ensure they retain a higher level of vitamins and nutrients. Absolutely no water is added during the IQF (Individual Quick Freezing) process, providing you with nature’s best.
Available in Standard Pack of 300g.
Recipe : Stir fried Val Papdi with red peppers
- 300g Shana Val Papdi
- 2 tbsp. Oil (corn or vegetable)
- 1 tsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 tsp. Mustard Seeds
- 1 Red Pepper (cored, seeded and sliced)
- 1 inch Ginger (shredded)
- 2 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp. Light soya sauce
- Heat oil in a wok over a high heat. Add mustard seeds and shredded ginger and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add Shana Valpapdi and chopped chillies, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the red peppers, soya sauce and season with salt. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and drizzle some oil before serving.