|Per Serving / Per 100g|
|Energy (kcal/kJ)||337 / 1410|
Shredded Coconut is known for its wide use in many sweet and savoury dishes. Shana Shredded Coconut may be used immediately from frozen, making them a tidy and convenient way of enjoying the fruit at its best.
Our vegetables and fruits are frozen close to the time of harvest to ensure they retain a higher level of vitamins and nutrients. Absolutely no water is added during the IQF (Individual Quick Freezing) process, providing you with nature’s best.
Available in Standard Pack of 300g.
Recipe : Coconut Chutney
- 300 g Shana Shredded Coconut
- 2 tsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Mustard Seeds
- 6 small Onions (chopped)
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 clove Garlic (chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 Green Chilli (chopped)
- 1 pinch Asafoetida (Hing)
- 10 Curry Leaves
- 3 tbsp. Water
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Defrost the Shana Shredded Coconut in a microwave for 5 - 10 minutes, or until it is defrosted.
- Put the Shredded Coconut, 3 small chopped onions, ginger, garlic clove, green chilli, salt and curry leaves in food processor to create a paste. Add water to make the mixture more liquid.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When the seeds start popping, add 3 chopped onions, curry leaves and chopped garlic. Cook them in high heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the chutney mixture and cook for 2 minutes on a high heat. Stir to mix well.
- Store in an airtight glass jar and refrigerate.