|Per Serving / Per 100g|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||390/ 93|
Ratalu is a tuber vegetable that has a sweet taste and is a staple food in many tropical countries. Shana Ratalu may be used immediately from frozen, making them a tidy and convenient way of enjoying the vegetable at its best.
Our vegetables are frozen close to the time of harvest to ensure they retain a higher level of vitamins and nutrients. Absolutely no water is added during the IQF (Individual Quick Freezing) process, providing you with nature’s best.
Available in Standard Pack of 300g.
Recipe : Ratalu Masala Curry
- 300g Shana Ratalu
- 2 tsp. Tamarind Paste
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp. Garam Masala
- 3 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1 inch Cinnamon Stick (ground)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. Curd
- Boil Shana Ratalu in water with tamarind until the Ratalu becomes semi hard. Drain and leave to cool.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the Ratalu for 2 - 3 minutes. Take them out before they turn brown.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions, garlic, ginger, tomatoes and fry for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add Ratalu and curd and cook for 5 minutes, stir well.