|Per Serving / Per 100g|
|Energy (kcal/kJ)||20/ 84|
Shana Punjabi Tinda grows from a vine plant and is popular in South Asia where it is known for its sharp citrus taste. Shana Punjabi Tinda may be used immediately from frozen, making them a tidy and convenient way of enjoying the vegetable at its best.
Our vegetables are frozen close to the time of harvest to ensure they retain a higher level of vitamins and nutrients. Absolutely no water is added during the IQF (Individual Quick Freezing) process, providing you with nature’s best.
Available in Standard Pack of 300g.
Recipe : Tinda Masala
- 300g Shana Punjabi Tinda
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 1 tsp. Cumin Seeds
- 2 tsp. Coriander Powder
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Tumeric Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Garam Masala
- 2 Green Chillies
- Garnish: Coriander Leaves
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Fry until the seeds begin to splutter.
- Add green chillies and Shana Punjabi Tinda and fry for 1 minute.
- Add coriander powder, salt, red chilli powder, tumeric powder and garam masala. Stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until it's cooked.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with coriander leaves.