|Per Serving / Per 100g|
|Energy (kcal/kJ)||32 / 135|
Parwal grows from a vine plant, similar to cucumbers; its mild flavour can draw spices in, making it a delicious addition to all curries and pickles. Shana Parwal may be used immediately from frozen, making them a tidy and convenient way of enjoying the vegetable at its best.
Our vegetables are frozen close to the time of harvest to ensure they retain a higher level of vitamins and nutrients. Absolutely no water is added during the IQF (Individual Quick Freezing) process, providing you with nature’s best.
Available in Standard Pack of 300g.
Recipe : Parwal Stir Fry
- 300g Shana Parwal
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Cumin Seeds
- Pinch Asafoetida (Hing)
- 1/4 tsp. Tumeric Powder
- 1 tsp. Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- Garnish: Coriander Leaves
- Heat oil in a wok and fry cumin seeds for 30 seconds. Add Asafoetida and fry for 5 seconds.
- Add Shana Parwal, tumeric powder, chilli powder, sugar and stir well.
- Season with salt and cover to cook for 10 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Add coriander powder and cumin powder. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with coriander leaves.