|Per Serving / Per 100g|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||346 / 82|
Shana Papdi Lilva come from the finest papdi, which are podded with greatest care to provide the highest quality Lilva beans. Shana Papdi Lilva may be used immediately from frozen, making them a tidy and convenient way of enjoying the vegetable at its best.
Our vegetables are frozen close to the time of harvest to ensure they retain a higher level of vitamins and nutrients. Absolutely no water is added during the IQF (Individual Quick Freezing) process, providing you with nature’s best.
Available in Standard Pack of 300g.
Recipe : Lilva Tikki
- 300g Shana Papdi Lilva
- 2 medium Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Oil (corn or vegetable)
- 1 medium Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (crushed)
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 tbsp. Cumin and Coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp. Besan (Gram flour)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Sugar
- 1 1/2 slices Bread
- 1/2 tsp. Garam Masala
- In 500ml boiling water, add the Shana Papdi Lilva and drain after a minute.
- Coarsely grind the Papdi Lilva and transfer into a large bowl. Add masted potatoes and the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and mix thoroughly.
- Roll 25g portion balls of prepared mixture and flatten to make patties.
- Deep fry the patties until golden brown and serve with green chutney (coriander & chilli)