|Per Serving / Per 100g|
|Energy (kcal/kJ)||71 / 298|
Green Chillies are actually berries and are used fresh or dried in many types of cuisines across the world. Shana Green Chilli may be used immediately from frozen, making them a tidy and convenient way of enjoying the fruit at its best.
Our vegetables and fruits are frozen close to the time of harvest to ensure they retain a higher level of vitamins and nutrients. Absolutely no water is added during the IQF (Individual Quick Freezing) process, providing you with nature’s best.
Available in Standard Pack of 300g.
Recipe : Green Chilli Chutney
- 300 g Shana Green Chilli
- 10 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp. Cumin Powder
- Pinch Tumeric Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp. Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- Heat a pan with oil and add Shana Green Chillies. Fry until they wilt off fully and begin to discolour.
- Add garlic, cumin powder and tumeric powder to the hot pan. Fry for 1 minute and transfer to a mixing bowl to cool.
- Add salt, vinegar and mix well before grinding them into a paste.
- Store it in an airtight glass jar and refrigerate. Keeps good for about a month.