|Per Serving / Per 100g|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||51 / 12|
The wide use of Dudhi in numerous dishes may be partly attributed to its nutritional value as well as its versatility. Shana Dudhi may be used immediately from frozen, making them a tidy and convenient way of enjoying the vegetable at its best.
Our vegetables are frozen close to the time of harvest to ensure they retain a higher level of vitamins and nutrients. Absolutely no water is added during the IQF (Individual Quick Freezing) process, providing you with nature’s best.
Available in Standard Pack of 300g.
Recipe : Karahi Dudhi
- 300 g Shana Dudhi
- 2 tbsp. Oil (corn or vegetable)
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp. Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp. Tumeric powder
- 1 tsp. 'Dhanajeera' powder (cumin & coriander mix)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves of Garlic (chopped)
- 10 g Coriander leaves
- Paste: Crush the garlic, green chillies and about half of the fresh coriander in a pestle and mortar to a coarse paste
- Heat oil in a Karahi or work until very hot. Fry the cumin and mustard seeds until they pop.
- Add Shana Dudhi, toss in the seasoned oil and cover to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the paste, chopped tomatoes and season with salt, tumeric powder and dhanajeera powder.
- Continue cooking for a further 10 minutes and garnish with the remaining coriander leaves before serving.